It’s time for a new Top Ten Tuesday, brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish. This week we are looking ahead to fall reading. There are quite a few new books that I am eagerly anticipating! So, here, in order of publication date, is my Fall TBR list:
1. Ten by Gretchen McNeil Sept. 18. This one has been getting some buzz. Teens stranded on an island, falling victim to a murderer. Yeah, I’ll read that.
2. Shadows by Ilsa Bick Sept. 25. I really liked Ashes and I am looking forward to more of the story. I believe I read somewhere that this one is told from a different point of view. I kind of like it when authors switch it up like that.
3. Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling Sept. 27. One ticket for the bandwagon, please.
4. Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan Oct.2. I am going to go on record saying that I like this Percy Jackson spin-off series even better than the Olympians series and I firmly believe that this book is going to be the best of the series so far. I actually think the last book in the series will combine all three of his sets of half-breeds and be totally mind-blowing, but until then, Athena is going to rule!
5. Eve and Adam by Katherine Applegate and Michael Grant Oct. 2. Bioethics? Sounds like it! And you all should know by now how I feel about Michael Grant! Fans of the Animorphs will be delighted that the old team is back together.
6. Viva Jacquelina! by L.A. Meyer Oct. 9. More Jacky Faber! YAY!
7. Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick Oct. 23. I kind of need to know how things end for Nora and Patch. I also hope that is indeed the finale for these two star-crossed love. I do not trying to be mean, I just get tired of dragged out series. Wrap it up and let’s move on!
8. Rebel Heart by Moira Young Oct. 30. This might be my most anticipated book of the fall. I loved Blood Red Road so much and I cannot wait for the next one.
9. Elemental by Antony John Nov. 21. You guys know how much I love Antony John, right? I do. So I am super excited about this new project!
10 & 11. A Feast for Crows and A Dance with Dragons by George R.R. Martin. I NEED to read these books. I want to read them right now, but I really need to take a tiny break and read some other things.
I didn’t do so well on my Top Ten Summer Reading list (only read 5 of 11). Maybe I will do better with this one.