Once again it is time for a Top Ten Tuesday list, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Today’s theme is one of my favorites-Mean Girls! I am not sure why have this little obsession with mean girls, but I do. My best guess is that as a teen I was neither a mean girl or a victim, so I just don’t get it. Reading about them is an easy way to learn more about this foreign creature. So, here it is folks, my favorite fictional mean girls:
1. Samantha Kingston from Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
2. Anna and Regina from Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers (I included both because even though she reforms, Regina was totally a mean girl)
3. Bridget Duke in Here Lies Bridget by Paige Harbison
4. Gigi Lane from Exile of Gigi Lane by Adrienne Marie Vrettos
5. Lexy Steele from Cinderella Society by Kay Cassidy
6. Diana from the Gone series by Michael Grant (I think she is my favorite mean girl. I have really enjoyed watching her character evolve throughout the series)
7. Shannen More from She’s So Dead to Us by Kieran Scott
8. Elodie from Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins (Elodie is the leader of the mean girl trio.)
9. Monica from You are So Undead to Me by Stacey Jay
10. Jane (and her friends) from Rosebush by Michele Jaffe.
I am looking forward to seeing other lists. I am sure that the girls from Pretty Little Liars made the list somewhere.