This week’s Top Ten List, hosted by The Broke and The Bookish, is all about those moments in books that are so cute or sweet that you may find yourself wiping a little tear away as you sigh, awww. Gosh, this is hard. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy a sweet romance as much as the next gal, but I have very little capacity to remember exact scenes, moments, and lines. Sometimes it’s a problem. Like now. That’s not to say that I can’t make this list. You just won’t find any quotes here.
1. We’ll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han. No spoilers here, but the end was definitely an awww moment for me.
2. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. There are many sweet moments!
3. No Top Ten List seems to be complete with out Harry Potter! Ron and Hermione-awww. Harry and Dobie-awww.
4. Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson. This is a another great summer-y, sweet romance.
5. Stork by Wendy Delsol. I loved the relationship between Kat and Jack. This was such a fun and surprising book. If you are looking for a romance with a hint of the paranormal, check it out.
6. The letters between Jacky Faber and Jaimy Fletcher in the Bloody Jack series by L.A. Meyer. *sigh* I love those two.
7. The Dark and Hollow Places by Carrie Ryan. Ok, this is not a romance, but the ending got an awww out of me!
8. Any of the books in the Drake Chronicles by Alyxandra Harvey. Move over Edward, those Drake brothers are total heartthrobs!
9. The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson. I admit, this book got me to tear up.
10. Finally, Cammie and Zach have a fun little romance going on in Ally Carter’s Gallagher Girls series. It’s sweet and funny, but doesn’t distract you from the totally awesome spy-girl adventures.
Hey! I did it, and once I got started I realized I could keep going. But, it’s time to get my head out of the clouds and get back to work. Stop back tomorrow and check out pictures from tonight’s Bookmaking Basics program.