Good Morning from YA? Why Not! I am so excited to get started with Hour 1 of my third read-a-thon. Get ready for a bunch of posts today and I apologize if I jam up your readers. Ready for the getting to know you portion of the day?
Hi! I’m Megan
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? I am reading from Cleveland, Ohio today.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Hold Me Closer, Necromancer by Lish McBride
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? I am excited for an excuse to drink coffee all day and I have a variety of snacks, both sweet and savory. I have a bag of apples, cheese, bruchetta and crostini. I am also excited about my sesame sticks and peanut M&Ms.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I am the Teen Librarian at Rocky River Public Library. I am the oldest of 8 siblings, I have lived in Washington, DC, Chicago, and Colorado, I have a dysfunctional relationship with my Lexi, and I am training to run a 5K soon.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? This is my third read-a-thon. This year I have tons of short books to choose from and a pile of graphic novels for hours 23 and 24!