Wow! Twelve very productive hours in and it’s time to pause for a mini-challenge.
1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired?
2) What have you finished reading?
3) What is your favorite read so far?
4) What about your favorite snacks?
5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love!
1. I am on a roll, not sleepy at all and the old peepers are just fine so far!
2. I have finished three books! Hold Me Closer, Necromancer by Lish McBride, Of Lamb by Matthea Harvey, and Pilgrims Don’t Wear Pink by Stephanie Kate Strohm
3. My fav so far is definitely Hold Me Closer, but I will also admit to laughing out loud many times while reading Pilgrims.
4. Favorite snack-peanut butter covered pretzels, but I am totally looking foward to some bruchetta in a bit. And peanut M&Ms. Obviously
5. I am going to confess that I have not been doing much blog visiting yet. Sorry guys!
Now I have to pick my next book. Decisions, decisions.