This week’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, is all about Spring. And books, of course. I am sure most of you have overwhelmingly enormous TBR lists, so you understand how difficult it is to pick just ten(ish). I am hoping, with the help of a few readathons, to make a huge dent in my reading lists this spring. Here a few coming soon and already published books that I hope to enjoy while I watch
my dog tear up all the muddy grass and new plants the flowers bloom.
1. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare 3/19/13
2. OCD, the Dude, and Me by Lauren Roedy Vaughn 3/21/13
3. Taken by Erin Bowman 4/16/13
4. The Hero’s Guide to Storming the Castle by Christopher Healy 4/30/13
5. The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen 6/4/13
6. Mind Games by Kiersten White
7. The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett
8. The Madman’s Daughter by Megan Shepard
9. Monsters of Men by Patrick Ness
Non YA Books:
10+. The Dinner by Herman Koch, Pure by Julianna Baggott, and The Map of Time by Felix Palma.
I am looking forward to my spring reading! What is on your list?