Good Morning Readers! Hour 1 is here (and almost over!) so it’s time for an introductory post.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
1. Good morning from SUNNY Cleveland, Ohio!
2. I am overwhelmed with all of my options! I can’t wait to read the new Walking Dead graphic novel and I am looking forward to another Stephanie Plum novel. I think I am on number 15.
3. I think I have a snack for every book! Right now I am most excited about consuming copious amounts of coffee. I am pretty excited about some of the treats my reading buddy is making too.
4. My name is Megan and I am the Teen Librarian. I come from a big family (oldest of 8) and cannot imagine a life without cheese and ice cream.
5. This is my third time participating and I am running on less sleep this year than last, so my revised plan is to just stay awake!
Here is a ridiculous picture of me (left, mouth open!) and one of my sisters. The horses, Nemo and Rojo belong to our other sister. She snapped this one just as her neighbor’s horse snuck up behind her. Like a reverse photo bomb.