I can’t believe the readathon is halfway over! Truth be told, I have been a bit of a slacker. But it just can’t be helped. Here’s a little check-in survey:
1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired?
2) What have you finished reading?
3) What is your favorite read so far?
4) What about your favorite snacks?
5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love!
1. I am sleepy! I have been sleepy since I dragged myself out of bed 12 hours ago. But, I am hanging in there. My eyes are getting a little rest with some audio.
2. Finished: Finger Lickin’ Fifteen by Janet Evanovich and Fruits Basket vol. 1 by Natsuki Takaya. I am 2/3 of the way through The Sweet Revenge of Celia Door by Karen Finneyfrock. I have also listened to almost 2.5 hours of Caleb’s Crossing by Geraldine Brooks.
3. Favorite: Finger Lickin’ Fifteen. Good old Stephanie Plum!
4. Favorite Snacks: The bacon egg and cheese panini I had for lunch
5. New blogs? Nope. Total slacker blogger here today. Hopefully I will do some blog visiting in the second half!
Back to the books!
My current read-almost done!