It’s time for another Top Ten Tuesday, brought to you by The Broke and The Bookish. This week we are looking at summer reading lists. Sure most adults don’t get to have summer off, but we also don’t have assigned reading. Woot! The perks of being a grown-up. *Sigh* Anyway, I have a very ambitious reading list.
1. Where’d You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple. This one has been recommended quite a few people. Time to see what the buzz is all about.
2. The Fifth Wave Rick Yancey. Talk about buzz! It seems like everyone wants this new alien book. One ticket for the bandwagon, please.
3. Shadows by Ilsa Bick. Could this be my summer of sequels? Ashes left off in crazytown, it’s time to find out what happens next!
4. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers. It might be time to start a new series! I hear great things and am sure I will love it.
5. Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa. What happened to the summer of sequels? This is starting to turn into the summer of new series!
6. Ashen Winter by Mike Mullin. Oh, look, back on track with sequels. I am looking forward to finding out how people adjust to live after the super volcano erupts. I will not be reading this when I am in Montana. Too close for comfort. Those volcanoes are right there!
7. Monsters of Men by Patrick Ness. I really want to know how it ends, but I am a little scared. It’s going to be so awful, I can feel it.
8. Infinityglass by Myra McEntire. This is going to be an awesome start to August! I am very excited about book 3 in the Hourglass series.
9. TimeRiders by Alex Scarrow. Time travel, much? And another new to me series…
10. Finally, I will also be working on my abundance of ARCs!
In my queue I currently have Since You Asked by Maurene Goo, Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein, and This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales!
What’s on you summer reading list?