This week The Broke and the Bookish asked us to either pair a modern book with a classic or compile a list of the books we wish schools would teach. While I love the idea of book pairings, I am taking the easy way out today. The really easy way out-I don’t have the energy for words today. Enjoy the pictures!
1. Books that deal with bullying
2. Books that deal with LGBT issues
3. Books that deal with environmental crises
4. Historical Fiction at it’s finest
5. Historical Fiction with a twist
7. Need a lesson in Satire?
8. I would like to see a government class tackle this series:
9. How about discussing the dangers of losing free will?
10. What does it mean to be human/medical ethics
How about just for fun? (Plus there is still plenty to discuss!)