Now this is more like it. I’ll take a swoony book over a tear-jerker any day. Just in time for Valentine’s Day, The Broke and the Bookish want to hear all about our favorite romance novels. Easy-peasy.
1. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick. This one was very sweet!
2. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. Swoon.
3. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith. British guy. Swoon.
4. Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson. I love road trip books!
5. Anything by Katie McGarry. Steamy swoon.
6. Or Simone Elkeles. More steamy swoon.
How about some paranormal romance?
7. Hearts at Stake by Alyxandra Harvey. The Drake brothers are totally dreamy vampires.
8. Stork by Wendy Delsol. This one was sweet!
9. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor. This romance is destroying me!
10. The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare. Dreamy.