This week’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, feels like a true confessions post. I mean, really. How can I have *not* read these popular authors?
1. Richelle Mead. The Vampire Academy has been on my TBR list forever and now that the movie is out I can’t get my hands on a copy!
2. James Patterson. I haven’t read his adult or teen books and probably never will. I am ok with that.
3. Christopher Paolini. I actually have no interest in his giant dragon books.
4. Tahereh Mafi. I swear I will read Shatter Me someday. Unless is turns in to another Graceling situation. I ignored Graceling so long I had to just remove it from my TBR list.
5. Beth Revis. About to remedy this one. Across the Universe is my next audiobook. I swear.
6. Veronica Rossi. I actually tried with Under the Never Sky. I tried.
7. A.G. Howard. I have Splintered at home and may actually read it before returning it to the library.
8. Robin LaFevers. I own Grave Mercy. I NEED to read it. Why haven’t I read it?!?
Kiera Cass. I just started The Selection!
10. Orson Scott Card. I tried to read Ender’s Game. I tried to listen to Ender’s Game. Ender’s Game is not for me.