This beautiful warm, sunny day makes me start to believe that it is time to think Spring! The Broke and The Bookish want to see Spring TBR lists. History has shown that I am an excellent reading list maker…and a terrible reading list crosser-offer. I did not do an awesome job with my Winter TBR list. Oh well. It’s a new season and I get to make a new list!
Winter carry overs:
Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige. Gimme, gimme, gimme! There is no chance of this one getting bumped over to a Summer TBR list…
2. Dear Killer by Katherine Ewell. See above. So excited for this one too.
3. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare. I have had a love-hate relationship with this series. We are currently in a love stage and I would like for it to end that way.
4. Raging Star by Moira Young. Oh, I cannot wait to find out what happens with Sabba and the gang!
5. Sunrise by Mike Mullin. This is the spring of completing trilogies! I am so excited for this one as well.
6. What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick. I loved My Life Next Door and am looking forward to another sweet romance from this author.
7. The Summer of Letting Go by Gae Polisner. Everyone is raving about this one.
8. Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson. I couldn’t read Second Chance Summer (I have a strictly enforced no-cancer books rule), but I LOVED Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour. I am excited for a new Morgan Matson book!
I also have some must-listen audiobooks on my Spring list!
9. Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo. I am late to the Grisha party, but better late than never, right?
10. Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor. This might be my *most* anticipated book of the season. I have such a desperate need for it. Now.
What are you planning to read this spring?