This week’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish is about our Fall Reading list. I did a quick check back on my Summer TBR list and I have to say, I didn’t do too badly. I read 6/10 this time around! I have so many MUST READ books on my fall list.
The Iron Trial by Cassandra Clare and Holly Black. (Sept. 9). This is will be read before the author’s visit Cleveland in October!
2. Messenger of Fear by Michael Grant. (Sept. 23) A new series! YAY!
Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan. (Oct. 7) Is it really time to say goodbye to Percy and Crew?
4. Glory O’Brien’s History of the Future by A.S. King. (Oct. 23). I am so excited for my signed copy to arrive in the mail. Have I mentioned lately how much I love A.S. King’s books? No? Are you sure, because I fangirl ALL. THE. TIME.
My True Love Gave to Me by Stephanie Perkins, et al. (Oct. 14). I am excited to surprise by High School book club with this one. This group of girls has been with me for 3 years and they always ask to read girly romances but I shy away just in case some guys want to join. Guess what? They don’t. So, Merry Christmas, ladies! Girly love stories for you!
6. The Cure for Dreaming by Cat Winters. (Oct. 14). I can’t wait for this one!
7. The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin. (Nov. 4). The suspense is killing me. Seriously.
8. Mortal Heart by Robin LaFever. (Nov. 4). I am not ready to say goodbye to His Fair Assassins. Good thing I own these books!
9. Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater. (Oct. 21). I love me some Raven Boys and so excited for this new audiobook. These are a must-listen for me.
10. Young Elites by Marie Lu. (Oct. 7) A new series by Marie Lu is a good thing indeed.
I will also most certainly be reading or listening to these non-YA titles:
The Rosie Effect,
Big Little Lies, Yes Please, and NPH Choose Your Own Autobiograpy.