Books that the ability to magically transport readers to new worlds, both real and make-believe. The week, The Broke and the Bookish want to know where books have inspired us to want to visit.
3. Virginia. Apparently Virginia is home to many of my favorite boarding schools! I could check out the top-secret Gallagher Girls home, or hang out with the Raven Boys or maybe look up Evie and Lend!
4. Prague. Thank you, Laini Taylor!
5. Massachusetts. I actually did get to go Boston this summer as well as Newport, Rhode Island and it was amazing. I image that Alice Island is a little like Newport.
6. Brittany, 15th century. The Convent of St. Mortain seems full of danger and intrigue.
8. New Orleans. But maybe not during Mardi Gras. I am not fan of crowds.
9. Australia. I would enjoy playing cards with Ed and his friends. Maybe say hi to Taylor and Jonah Griggs?
10. Westeros. I mean seriously, how amazing has HBO made the seven kingdoms look?
Happy Travels, er, Reading!