This week’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish is all about secondary characters who are so awesome that they deserve their own book.
1. Pretty much anyone from Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Liani Taylor.
2. Roux and Jesse Oliver from Also Known As by Robin Benway.
3. Phillip and Barron Sharpe from The Curse Workers series by Holly Black.
4. Steelheart from Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson. I am a little obsessed with this book.
5. Audrey from I am the Messenger by Markus Zusak. I love Ed so much. I would be interesting to see him through her eyes.
6. Genya and Zoya from The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo. They are so different from each other, but so interesting.
7. Wolf from Cinder. Mmmmmmmmm.
8. Ezra and Lock from Firebug by Lish McBride. These two are so funny!
9. Darla from Ashfall by Mike Mullin. She is one tough cookie!
10. Donovan from Pointe by Brandy Colbert. His story has to be just as fascinating and heartbreaking as Theo’s.