This week’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish is all about the books we wish we owned!
I think I have been pretty good this year, so if you find the time, I wouldn’t mind having a few of these pretty books to add to my shelves. Thanks!
1. I’ll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson. I loved this book so much that I will definitely reread it, especially if I have a copy of my own!
2. The Cure for Dreaming by Cat Winters. I still haven’t managed to read this one. I think it would look smashing next to my copy of In the Shadow of Blackbirds.
3. Cinder and Scarlet by Marissa Meyer. I was too impatient to wait my turn for Cress so I ran out and bought it. Now it looks weird and sad without the first two books. Santa, please help me update by collection!
4. The Young Elites by Marie Lu. This is another one that I want to read, but haven’t gotten to yet. I should probably just own it.
5. Thug Kitchen by Thug Kitchen. I really do want to cook like a give a ___!
Since we all know that Santa is magic, I am going to go ahead and add some yet-to-be published titles. If anyone can get them, I believe that Santa can!
6. Firefight by Brandon Sanderson. Please?
7. Fairest by Marissa Meyer. Pretty please?
8. The Wicked Will Rise by Danielle Paige. Pretty please with a cherry on top?
9. I’ll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios. How can you resist this cover?
10. Silver in the Blood by Jessica Day George. It’s probably too soon even for Santa, but it never hurts to ask, right?