This week’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and The Bookish is all about book lovers’ problems. We all have them. We can all relate. In the grand scheme of things, bookish problems may be among the best kind to have!
1. My current #1 bookish problem? Not feeling passionate about a book. Last week I devoured The Retribution of Mara Dyer. This week, meh. I want a book hangover!
2. Having too many choices. It seems silly, but it’s true!
3. The never-ending TBR list.
4. The opposite of problem #1 is this-being so wrapped up in a book that sleep is not an option.
5. Those times when my friends do not share the same book passion as me. Awkward.
6. Nobody pays me to read.
7. Spoilers. I will confess, I occasionally seek them out and almost always regret it. I feel enraged when I accidentally encounter spoilers.
8. I may have a reputation as a nerd in some circles. Pfft.
I think that about covers it. So many books, not enough time and space.