Memorial Day marks the unofficial start to summer, which means that The Broke and the Bookish want to know what books we plan to have in our beach bags. I actually got a new beach bag for my birthday, so now I just need to load it up with books! Here are my top contenders:
1. Kissing in America by Margo Rabb.
2. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir.
3. Miss Mayhem by Rachel Hawkins.
4. The World Forgot by Martin Leicht.
5. A Darker Shade of Magic by Victoria Schwab.
6. The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick.
7. Alex + Ada, vol. 2 by Sarah Vaughn.
8. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld. (a reread for book club)
9. The Devil You Know by Trish Doller.
10. Pretending to Be Erica by Michelle Painchaud.
I will also be rereading Harry Potter and The Spellman Files and finishing the Skulduggery Pleasant series…only 2 more books to go.