It’s summer reading time! I am so thankful that my days of assigned summer reading are long gone. As a librarian I am grateful for those summer assignments because it brings the teens in like crazy. This year has been particularly amazing! Yay summer reading. The Broke and the Bookish want to know what we are planning to read this summer.
1. Kissing in America by Margo Rabb. This is definitely a case of judging a book by its cover!
2. Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray. Finally! YAY!
3. Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella. Kinsella’s YA debut and a book about anxiety disorders? Yes!
4. The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh. This fantasy inspired by 1001 Nights is getting ALL the buzz.
5. The Devil You Know by Trish Doller. Terrifying road trip? Sign me up!
6. A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis. I have an ARC!
7. Ms. Marvel vol. 2 & 3 by G. Willow Wilson. I need to catch up!
8. Hello, Goodbye, and Everything In Between by Jennifer E. Smith. Another ARC.
9. Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld. I own this one. It’s high time I dusted it off and dove in!
10. The Dying of the Light by Derek Landy. The final Skulduggery Pleasant book. I don’t want it to end!
Happy Summer Reading!