This week’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish is all about our dream writing pairs. Can you imagine what would happen if your favorite authors teamed up and wrote together? Just imagine it!
1. A.S. King and Libba Bray. Can you imagine the feminist manifesto this duo could create?
2. A.S. King and Marcus Zusak. Everyone always goes on and on about John Green and all the feels. Well, I think these two brilliantly write all the feels on a much deeper level.
3. Laini Taylor and Leigh Bardugo. Can you imagine the gorgeous fantasy baby these ladies would produce? *Sigh*
4. Cat Winters and Ruta Sepetys. When in comes to historical fiction these two can do no wrong.
5. Mike Mullin and Michael Grant. Whether it’s natural disasters or technological disasters, these guys have the ability to scare the bejeezus out of me!
6. John Flanagan and Scott Westerfeld. Despite writing very different types of books, I love that both of these writers have created characters that I truly love. Also, they have created some pretty cool worlds.
7. Rainbow Rowell and Ally Carter. I think I am on to something here, I’m just now sure what yet.
8. Ernest Cline and Brandon Sanderson. How about a video game/superhero mash-up? Yes, please!
9. Jonathon Stroud and Jasper Fforde. I really appreciate the wit from these two. Imagine how very British their books would be!
10. Jandy Nelson and Benjamin Alire Saenz. This would be another contemporary fiction power couple.