This week’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, has me once again reviewing my TBR list. I thought I was pretty much caught up on all my series, but oh, how wrong I was!
1. Raging Star, (The Dust Lands #3) by Moira Young. I am not sure why I haven’t finished this series.
2. The World Forgot (The Ever-Expanding Universe #3) by Martin Leicht. I really want to finish this series. I should grab it; I could use a good laugh.
3. The Eye of Zoltar (The Chronicles of Kazam #3) by Jasper Fforde. The only reason I have not finished this series is because I really, really want to listen to book three and it’s just not available. Sigh.
4. The Invaders (The Brotherband Chronicles #2) by John Flanagan. I don’t think I ever fully recovered from finishing The Ranger’s Apprentice series.
5. Rivals in the City (The Agency #4) by Y.S. Lee. I suppose I just haven’t been in the mood for this one. I am have been eye-ball deep in fantasy.
6. City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments #6) by Cassandra Clare. I am not sure I have it in me to finish this series. I was already super annoyed that she stretched a trilogy into six books. This last book is enormous and I just don’t know if I even care. Also, I can’t really remember what happened in book five.
7. The Dying of the Light (Skulduggery Pleasant #9) by Derek Landy. I haven’t finished this series BECAUSE NO LIBRARY IN THE STATE OF OHIO OWNS THIS IRISH IMPORT. IT IS DRIVING ME INSANE AND I AM GETTING READY TO BUY THE WHOLE DARNED SERIES FOR MYSELF. I am sorry to yell. I am just a bit worked up about this situation.
8. Ensnared (Splintered #3) by A.G. Howard. This is another one that I want to listen to, but it’s not available.
9. Hero of Ages (Mistborn #3) by Brandon Sanderson. Ok, this one is really just to complete the list. I am plowing through this series. I have two audiobooks checked out right now that have holds, so I will listen to them before diving back into this series. I love it.
10. In a Handful of Dust (Not a Drop to Drink #2) by Mindy McGinnis. This one has fallen victim to I-own-it-so-it-is-not-a-priority-syndrome.
I have some work to do!